• Tosun, J., Mišić, M. and Schmidt, N. (2018). The Public’s Perception of International Climate Leadership: Insights from the European Union. In Edmondson, B. and Levy, S. (Eds.), Transformative Climates and Accountable Governance (pp. 119-147). Cham: Palgrave Macmillan.
Journal Articles (double-blind reviewed)
• Mišić, M. & Obydenkova, A. (2021). Environmental conflict, renewable energy, or both? Public opinion on small hydropower plants in Serbia. Post-Communist Economies, DOI: 10.1080/14631377.2021.1943928
• Tosun, J. & Mišić, M. (2021). Post-Communist countries’ participation in global forums on climate action. Problems of Post-Communism, DOI: 10.1080/10758216.2021.1994423
• Demchuk, A.L., Mišić, M., Obydenkova, A. and Tosun, J. Environmental conflict management: a comparative corss-cultural perspective of China and Russia. Post-Communist Economies, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14631377.2021.1943915
• Tosun, J. & Mišić, M. (2020). Conferring authority in the European Union: citizens’ policy priorities for the European Energy Union. Journal of European Integration, 42: 1, 19-38.